- Student’s total grades should be 90% or more.
- Fill in an application form.
- Sit for English and Math tests.
- Parents’ and student’s interviews.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Academic Requirements:
Year 10: – Year 9 certification.
Year 11: – It is preferred to have covered 4 OL subjects.
– It is possible to take all required IGCSE subjects in 2 years (11 and 12).
Year 12: – You must have already taken most of your required IGCSE subjects and seeking to complete your final subjects.
- Documents: (After interview being accepted)
A. Local Transfers:
– If the student is transferring to a different system in the same school, then the documents are transferred automatically
through the district directorate.
– If the student is transferring to a different school, then the student needs to provide “a transferring request document”
from his previous school.
– After being accepted, submitting past years certificates should be provided.
B. International Transfers:
– Stamping all the certificates from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Egyptian Consulate in the origin country.
– Verification stamping from Egypt is as follows:
1. Stamping the certificates from the origin country consulate (The cultural representative).
2. Stamping the certificates from the Egyptian’s Foreign Affairs Bureau.
c. If the student is a foreigner:
– The certificates must be stamped from the Public Administration of the Private Education in the Egyptian Ministry of Education.
Disclaimer: Other identification documents will be requested once you are enrolled in the school.